You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#1448 2012 No Longer Listed

Since this is a Murphy coach, no need to crawl over the bed. Smile. I looked at it a little while ago. Really pretty coach on inside.

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Does it have a washer/dryer? I cannot read the fine print on the plan.  On the border between the galley and bedroom there are two installed objects facing each other, or so it seems.

Eric

... I see the Factory site does say stacked washer and dryer.  But I still can't see it ....Smile

Ed, the two installed objects facing each other are the SubZero Refrigerator/Freezer on the curb side and a washer/dryer on the street side.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Eric, here is the build sheet in case you haven't seen it:
https://www.newellcoachsales.com/fckimag...dacted.PDF

The sofa in the bedroom was removed at some point which kinda makes the 60" TV mounted on the underside of the bed moot. Looks like it was a kids' playroom by day based on the PS3, "storage for kids toys" (subsequently deleted), and the Salamander Jump Seat ottomans...which are kinda cool if you look them up!

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

Thanks.

I wonder where Ekornes sofa went .... and really what but I guess it fit with slides closed?

Eric

It says "all offers considered" on the listing for this coach at the factory. As stated in this thread, the floor plan isn't ideal. They also narrowed the Murphy bed from 72" to 66" (according to the build sheet).

Is there anything else, besides floor plan, to be concerned about with this coach?

Does anyone have a feel for how low a price might be considered? Feel free to PM if anyone has any insight.

You would need to put some sort of seating opposite the Murphy bed! I just can't imagine "sitting Indian Style on the floor" to enjoy this Uber-premium theater system.

I know Newell prices high, anticipating the possibility of a trade-end, but without one I'd be very interested in a PM on what a possible price would be. I personally love the idea of a Murphy bed (though they always seem to be hinged on the curb side, I'd wish they were on the DS (who wants to lay in bed...and look away from they typical CS view!)

At a reported 58,000 miles, seems pretty reasonable. Anyone have any history on this coach? Guestimated real-world price? PM me!

Mark of SJC

I wonder if the Murphy bed can be lowered with the slide in, i.e. if one needs to overnight without extending slides. My guess is it could possibly be done as it is configured now, without a sofa opposite the bed. But if replacing the sofa to use with the home theatre, there may not be space to open the bed with the slides in.

I also wonder how much of an inconvenience it is for the sole bathroom to be in the rear. While one bathroom would be sufficient for us, if there is only one, I would think it would be preferable to have it in the middle.

Is this one gone off the site?

EK