You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

HWH Slide Bearing Pads

Have any of you ever replaced the Nylon/Delrin pads that the slide rides on? 

I found one reference where @"RussWhite" said one had to be replaced. 

I have two questions. Do you have a part number from HWH? And more importantly, does the room have to come out for the pad to be replaced? That's the biggie.

I noticed my salon side trim was not lining up on one end. Hmmm, investigation shows the pad is worn thinner on that end. Makes sense on the trim not lining up now. Not sure if it's worth taking the room out to fix an aesthetic. 

No, I haven't called Newell. It's early in the morning Big Grin

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

As of June 2015 - "the kit you need will be an RAP91342 and it will cost you $19.86 per kit plus freight. Each kit will have 10 of the pads you are looking for."

The slide was pulled out and all the pads replaced. There are about 32 pads total. I suppose you could use something else other than going to HWH, but I didn't.

Russ

Russ White
2016 Winnebago Vista LX 30T
#530  ( Sold )
1999 45' Double Slide - Factory upgrade 2004

Thank you Russ. I looked for an hour at the HWH site, used their search engines, and came up with nothing.

I'll get one on order. Sometimes looking at the new part gives insight into how the old one is mounted.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )