You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus 2018 Rally May 1-8 at Bella Terra in Foley, Alabama Check out Rally Thread

Thank you Newell Gurus
Thanks for what you do Tom & Darlene. This site is priceless for Newell owners and you 2 are the most gracious hosts a person could hope for. Bless you!
94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue
Thanks Tom, Darlene, and Scott for hosting this site, and thanks to all the gurus for the amazing help and commeraderie. I read this site regularly and asked a few questions before purchasing 555 1 year ago. I would have NEVER purchased without having this site as a resource. Since purchasing and becoming more active in the group, a whole new aspect of owning a Newell has been opened - relationship with many wonderful people, I otherwise would not have known! Secondarily, those relationships have made operating and maintaining the coach much easier, enjoyable, and less expensive.
Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555
2013 Chevy Avalanche