You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

My interior remodel

sorry for the delay, got bronchitis and put me out for quite a few days. Anyway at the coach right now, here are some pictures.

1988 40ft Newell Classic
8V92 TA Mechanic
Allison 740 (4 speed)

Looking good!!

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Thank you!

1988 40ft Newell Classic
8V92 TA Mechanic
Allison 740 (4 speed)

Looks Awsome! Thank you for the pictures.

1989 Newell Coach #184
8v92 TA 40’9” tag 

what brand LVP did you use on the floor?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Wow that's looking great. I love the couch to bed option. It wouldn't work on mine. but I can see how that would be great with grand kids. Nice work, I hope mine turns out half as nice. The winter weather is hanging in here in West Michigan. Shouldn't be long now though.
Appreciate the update and pictures. Keep up the good work!!

John and Marcia Marshall 
1975 Newell 30ft - 9.0 IHC
1986 Navstar 9.0 Diesel 160hp
98 Mustang GT
getting closer
ASE Master & Computer Admin
Love old tech  Idea

(04-01-2018, 08:37 AM)encantotom Wrote:  what brand LVP did you use on the floor?

tom

I used something I've found at Lowes, not exactly sure but it looks like this one:

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Shaw-14-Piece-5.../999920084

Still have a couple of boxes in our garage if you want to know the exact model. Worked very well for us, we laid a cork base and this on top.

(04-02-2018, 10:54 AM)superbirds Wrote:  Wow that's looking great. I love the couch to bed option. It wouldn't work on mine. but I can see how that would be great with grand kids. Nice work, I hope mine turns out half as nice. The winter weather is hanging in here in West Michigan. Shouldn't be long now though.
Appreciate the update and pictures. Keep up the good work!!

Thank  you!!!

1988 40ft Newell Classic
8V92 TA Mechanic
Allison 740 (4 speed)

we just put Nucore LVP down in our cabin.  kitchen, dining room, two bathrooms, hallway and utility room

it has a cork backing on it already and requires no underlayment.  it is also waterproof

here is the link to it.  6.5mm or 1/4" thick

https://www.flooranddecor.com/nucore-flo...l#start=37

tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Hah! That is funny because I went to floor and decor first and grabbed something similar but when we started putting it down the grooves will break off so we decided to change it.

That flooring looks really really good!

1988 40ft Newell Classic
8V92 TA Mechanic
Allison 740 (4 speed)

(03-20-2018, 11:56 AM)Floridian Wrote:  
(03-18-2018, 06:11 PM)1989newell Wrote:  Can you post a couple of pictures of how you did your steps? Ours has storage underneath, does your coach? And what kind of bunk bead couch did you get? Thank You-Mason

Ours has storage as well, initially we wanted to keep it but in the end we decided not to use it because it make the steps look really bad. I ended up adding a rubber strip were the metal rests when the steps are closed and just tile over it. If we really want to recover that space we'll remove the tile and we'll have the safe and the storage.

I'll try to get some pictures this week of how ended up looking with the tiles installed.

For bunk bed we ended up buying a convertible sofa bed because while driving we needed to be closed but when we park we needed the beds and it adds two sofas (we originally have one).

This is the one we got without the electric system https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwZMuoD8Umw (is a tight fit getting it thru the door but it worked)

As soon as I can get pictures I'll post them here.

That is a very nice set up! When did you find that? 
I'm also in Florida, St.Pete.

John, Sheri & Lily Kai Curwick
1996 Newell #406, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock, FJ Cruiser, Harley Fatboy. 35 CABO Express Tongue