You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2003 Newell 669 in Chattanooga

The owner of the beautiful 2003 coach came over to say hello today here in Chattanooga. We are slipping on our duties as Newell spotters. We have walked by the coach many times, admiring the paint  as well as the smooth way the slides were designed. We neglected to spot the understated Newell logo.  This coach, 669 was recently purchased by Doug and Melanie Meeker from Homer Alaska.  The Alaska plates say   "snobird". One of their previous coaches was a Bluebird.

When they are not enjoying their Newell, the Meekers keep it in an underground storage in Missouri. 

The Engine bay is beautiful, with lots of chrome bling on that Detroit Diesel. (Sorry about the rotation on the engine side bay picture. I was not able to rotate it.)   We ran out of daylight before we could take picture of the rear engine bay, but it was as clean as the day it left Miami.

The Meekers had not been  aware of the Gurus until today, but perhaps now they will join us.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Thanks for the update Guy. Always good to find out who purchased the Newells that are listed for sale. I show that #669 sold about April of 2017. A somewhat interesting Newell in that it is exactly 45'0" long. Thanks for pointing them to NewellGurus. I have talked to several Newell owners who were unaware of this site and it is always great to see them get involved.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Guy,

Rhonda and I stay in that park several times a year. I recognize the site in the pictures. We ask for that one because it has good satellite reception. My in laws live in Chattanooga. I hope you have had some time to visit the revitalized down town area.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )