You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Another Newell in Chattanooga

Discovered another Newell today at Holiday Travel Park in Chattanooga. 2nd Newell in ten days ! No one was home. This one looks to be brand new. Absolutely gorgeous. We have decided the easiest way to identify a Newell from the side is to look at the slides if they are extended. No one does it like Newell. A work of art. I have attached a pic and will stop by the coach tomorrow if they are home.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

If you can get a verification from the VIN plate in the drivers side window of at least the last 4 digits, I would appreciate it. The paint scheme looks similar to #1541, a 2016 2020P model but it is definitely a p50 so it is either a 2017 or a 2018. That is a beautiful coach.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

That may be a race coach. Can’t think of what driver

(11-23-2017, 07:54 PM)afrench Wrote:  That may be a race coach. Can’t think of what driver

That is Mark Martin's coach.

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit

Mark's coach, he has family in Chattanooga. Stays at that park quite often.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

If anyone knows the coach number of this one, I would appreciate adding that to my database. To show how close the paint scheme is to Mark's previous coach, 1541, I have attached a photo of it.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Well it does pull a dealer plated new Ford, from Mark Martin Ford Alabama. Not wanting to climb up on his windshield Smile If we see them today we will start a conversation.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

I can understand Guy. I usually knock on the door and if no one answers I use my cellphone to get a photo of the VIN plate located in the drivers window.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

That is our favorite site there. On the end, easy in easy out and I can leave my stacker hooked up to boot. David

David & Lou Ann Bouchard
Summer: Mount Vernon, Ohio
Winter: RiverBend Motorcoach Resort  LaBelle, Florida 
2003 Foretravel U320 38'