You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New problem with air brake pedal leak

Congrats! It's always a great feeling when you accomplish a task like this.
That's what makes this forum so great. Hope you can make it to the rally in June.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

(12-21-2012, 06:08 AM)folivier Wrote:  Congrats! It's always a great feeling when you accomplish a task like this.
That's what makes this forum so great. Hope you can make it to the rally in June.

Thank you, Yes the mood gets way better after you fixed problem , aspecially here where I could not move anywhere and we need to hit the road in week.
Fortunattly we wont be able to attend the rally , would love to!
We made early planes to spend month in Isalnd Park area in Idaho on the Henry's Fork , we will be fly fishing there, after we are slowly heading trough WY, CO, KS and might winter in NM and back toward AZ

We were in Dakota's last year and love the states.

Les

(12-20-2012, 09:06 PM)encantotom Wrote:  Les,

outstanding job. glad you got it fixed yourself.

tom

It was something I have never done before other than working on some master brake cylinder in the car.
I was scared to take task as thsi since I was limited on tools I have.
Since I have good size compressors on the coach i might get few air power tools for next projects.

Les & Cheryl Korcala

Fulltime on the road hub base in Montana

Newell 2001 2 slide #582
security system 2 Rhodesians Ridgebacks (Basha & M'Kala)
Nissan Exterra 2007
Co-Motion "Robusta" tandem
Trek "madone" road bikes
Trek 5.8 MTb

Well done! Have a drink on me!

(12-21-2012, 04:39 PM)Express1 Wrote:  Well done! Have a drink on me!

Haha thanks will do! hope we done with repairs for while ( 2 big ones while 2 months in one spot ) A Hot and the brakes!

Les & Cheryl Korcala

Fulltime on the road hub base in Montana

Newell 2001 2 slide #582
security system 2 Rhodesians Ridgebacks (Basha & M'Kala)
Nissan Exterra 2007
Co-Motion "Robusta" tandem
Trek "madone" road bikes
Trek 5.8 MTb

One advantage of doing these repairs ourselves, is that we wind up learning much more about our coaches and its systems.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

thats for sure. if only 4-5 of us lived closer together we could fix ANYTHING together.......but the forum sure helps with that anyway.

but i would really like for all of you to move near me if it would be possible. please?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH