You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Clear Lakes/ Kemah, TX. Area RV Park Suggestions

All,
Any RV park suggestions for the Clear Lakes/Kemah, TX. area. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Reese
Newell Coach 1242

Reece,

There are several in the area. A RV Parky or just Google searce should trun them up.

Galveston Bay RV Resort is good on Dickeinson Bayou and Marina Bay RV Resort is in Kemah.

I am 20 minutes north in Baytown, have a 50 amp plug for a day or two. Plus I know where the locals go to eat.

Enjoy your stay.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

(11-25-2017, 06:25 AM)Trainer Wrote:  Reece,

There are several in the area.  A RV Parky or just Google searce should trun them up.

Galveston Bay RV Resort is good on Dickeinson Bayou and Marina Bay RV Resort is in Kemah.

I am 20 minutes north in Baytown, have a 50 amp plug for a day or two.  Plus I know where the locals go to eat.

Enjoy your stay.

Rudy,
Thank you for the information. 

Sincerely,
Reese Cantrell

We have a home near Kemah, TX and have stayed at several of the parks there. Most of the ones in the city (like Marina Bay) are pretty close quarters but they are all pretty safe and clean.
I would have to recommend taking Rudy up on his offer... if I ever go back and visit my home there I will go visit!

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40