You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Rudy and Carolyn Legget
Wink 

Hi all,  we had a great afternoon with Rudy and Carolyn. Lunch at the Monument INN near the Battleship Texas and got to visit with them at their place  two extremely nice people to spend time with. He didn't even have to work on my Aqua Hot  Big Grin

Ron Gripon
2003 coach 660-F150 
2005 Porsche Boxster

Confession: I sometimes break my Aquahot on purpose just so I can visit with Rudy and his beautiful bride. I one time saw him field strip, clean and reassemble an Aquahot .... Blindfolded!!!! He really knows his stuff!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Rudy & Carolyn are some of the best of the best. I have gone to rallies just to get to spend time with him. He has alway been there for me with any of my problems. Thanks Rudy

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

(12-06-2017, 05:12 PM)MlRongripon Wrote:  Hi all,  we had a great afternoon with Rudy and Carolyn. Lunch at the Monument INN near the Battleship Texas and got to visit with them at their place  two extremely nice people to spend time with. He didn't even have to work on my Aqua Hot  Big Grin
Try Gaido’s for dinner

Georgeb
Coach 385
Toad Mini Cooper 

I be blushing. Well, at least trying to blush.

Sure was a fine fun time courtesy of Newell Gurus, thanks Tom.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

i agree with you guys. rudy and carolyn are fine folks indeed

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH