You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1990 42' in Phoenix

Does anybody have any info about this one?  Is sure looks like it's been well kept. 

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/rvs/d...91308.html

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bryan
Ionia, MI
1983 Apollo Sceptre 35' DP

looks nice. but i can tell ya two roof aircons are not enough for around here....

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Very nice looking coach. It looks like the original three basement airs are still in place although some or all are likely non-functional.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Basement airs should be able to come back to life for no more than 1.5K each. (worst case scenario) Newell has found a source for compressors on these old units. Fan motors are kind of find closest match & modify mounting.

I'm with Clint on the AC. The 95 we had, also had three dometic basement units. You could hang meat in the coach, and we lived in Texas at the time.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Thanks for all your replies. It looks like an extremely straight, well kept unit. Sometimes lately I long for the days of not having slides.  But my other half strongly disagrees.

Bryan
Ionia, MI

FWIW. This is a 'buyer beware.' The guy selling it is not the owner. He says he is but not so. Titled in OR. but not notarized, I drove it, looked it over 3 times but walked as something wasn't right. Looks to me that the seller is an unlicensed broker. Basement air all there.  Has a hit in front right, head and marker lites replaced but fiberglass has a hole and twisted so headlight cant be aimed. Generator wont come out. Runs and drives great.  I have a copy of the title, but was unable to contact the actual owners. Mark

(12-11-2017, 07:38 AM)Little Wrote:  FWIW. This is a 'buyer beware.' The guy selling it is not the owner. He says he is but not so. Titled in OR. but not notarized, I drove it, looked it over 3 times but walked as something wasn't right. Looks to me that the seller is an unlicensed broker. Basement air all there.  Has a hit in front right, head and marker lites replaced but fiberglass has a hole and twisted so headlight cant be aimed. Generator wont come out. Runs and drives great.  I have a copy of the title, but was unable to contact the actual owners. Mark

Thank you Mark.

Bryan
Ionia, MI

(12-11-2017, 07:38 AM)Little Wrote:  FWIW. This is a 'buyer beware.' The guy selling it is not the owner. He says he is but not so. Titled in OR. but not notarized, I drove it, looked it over 3 times but walked as something wasn't right. Looks to me that the seller is an unlicensed broker. Basement air all there.  Has a hit in front right, head and marker lites replaced but fiberglass has a hole and twisted so headlight cant be aimed. Generator wont come out. Runs and drives great.  I have a copy of the title, but was unable to contact the actual owners. Mark

Thank you Mark.

Bryan
Ionia, MI