You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

[split] Bella Terra

I think Bella Terra is foregoing the age limit for coaches at the rally. Our’s is a 1998 and they let us in last year - I’m hoping we can return but there is so much going on that week...

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

I let them know why I was coming and no dispensation granted.

Jon Kabbe
1993 coach 337 with Civic towed

Jon,
Verify that you spoke with Katie and were told that you could not attend the Newell rally. This issue was discussed with Katie.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

I did speak with Katie, she is the one who communicated the no-go decision to me.

Jon Kabbe

With no Courtney any more, Katie has irritated the Prevost Community No Rally Rally so much, they have just signed a contract to hold next years rally at Pandion Ridge Luxury RV Resort just across the bridge in Orange Beach. Very nice, very large widly spaced pads and really want to host the rally that has, by contract, no age limit or brand limit on the attending coaches. Plus, they will park attendees close together.

Katie had the Prevosts all over the park. She wrote a scathing email about cleaning up from a coffee and donut breakfast. I was there and thought the place looked fine when we left it.

Courtney signed a no age limit contract last year before she left Bella Terra with the Prevosts for the rally this year.

I will come back to Bella Terra next year to see Steve and all those that stop by. But they will not get a month's income off of me like they have the last several years. Miss Courtney a bunch.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Jon,
I personally apologize to you for being turned down by Bella Terra due to the age of your coach. Back in late 2017 I entered into an agreement that any Newell would be acceptable for our rally. Until today I did not know that the home owners association has taken over control of the park as of January 1, 2018. The homeowners now insist that their 15 year old coach rule be strictly enforced.

For any one with a reservation for the rally, Bella Terra will honor it.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Hey Steve: Thanks for lobbying on my behalf. I'm sorry it didn't work out, but it is what it is. Sorry I will miss personally meeting you all.

Jon Kabbe

Ughh. I am over 15 yrs old as well.

How many of you were turned down?

Tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom,
I believe Jon was the only one turned down, but my opinion is one is too many and is unacceptable!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

everyone, lets please move all discussion on the rally to the rally section

thanks

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH