You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

4th annual no rally rally NOW THE OFFICIAL 2018 NEWELL GURUS RALLY

We are in Site 809 for a month starting April 18. First the Prevost Community Oysterfest No Rally Rally, then the Newells. To much fun.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Rudy,
Can you verify to any one contemplating attending the rally that you will be available for any technical support on AquaHot units.  Also verify that you will be willing to do any service some one needs as well as supply parts---for your reasonable fee of course.

For any one who does not know Rudy, he is an authorized AquaHot service technician that has extensive experience in troubleshooting problems.  He can perform anything from an annual service to a complete installation.  Beyond that he and Carol are just great people!

If any one wants, I'm sure Rudy would be willing to put on a seminar as he has in the past.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Steve,

If any of the attendees are interested there are several topics that I would be willing to lead a discussion on. One topic would be the list of essentials that I carry such as air fittings, filters, tools, and what not. Also, I think we may be changing one of Bill's airbags at Bella Terra, and that would be a great opportunity to see how to crib the coach, what tools are used, and what tricks may help.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Richard,
Both those topics would be great!

I think you usually change airbags without taking the wheel(s) off.  If you want to take the wheel(s) off to provide a better visual, I can bring the tools for removal and retorqueing.  Just let me know.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

We will do it with the wheels on.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I can do a seminar if requested. I will coach anyone wanting to work on his heater for free. I can be hired to do the work if one does not want to do it himself. I have all the parts with me that most would need.

Look forward to being there again. I think this in my fourth time. Can hardly wait.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Steve, if we can headcount from those with Bode doors and what kind of problems, i can pass the info the rep at Bode to see if warrants entrap to the rally.

Ron Gripon
2003 coach 660-F150 
2005 Porsche Boxster

Maybe one of the administrators can help us set up a poll.  I used to know how, but can't find the feature.  The answers would be used to evaluate the need to have a Bode representative at the Guru Rally.

Would like the poll to ask:

Does your Newell have a Bode door?

Have you had or are you having problems with your Bode door?

Are you planning to attend the Guru Rally?

Please post explanation of any Bode door issues and fixes.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Steve, I have set up a poll here http://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?tid=4019. Let me know if changes need to be made. As many choices as are relevant may be checked.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Michael----thank you

Ron-----this should give us the info we need.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531