You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

4th annual no rally rally NOW THE OFFICIAL 2018 NEWELL GURUS RALLY

I have already got a few inquiries about the 2018 no rally rally at Bella Terra resort in Foley, AL.  Any & all are welcome to join us.  For those of you that have not joined us at Bella Terra before,  our no rally rally is just an opportunity for Newell owners to socialize with other Newell owners in the S/E part of the country.

We will be there from May 1st thru May 14th.  Join us for any time within that period or the entire time.  Bella Terra is a top rated resort with all expected amenities.  They have 3 levels of sites which range from no improvements to full outdoor kitchens.  Make your own reservation for the site  & type you desire.  All Newells are welcome in this park!  Classics too.  The park has a 15 Year old rule, but all Newells will be accepted.  If you have any problems, let me know & I will take care of it.

When placing a reservation, call Katie, who is our contact.  Tell her you are with the "Newell Group" and she will assist you in securing the site you want.  We will be grouping up around Site #349.

The resort is located just a block north of Gulf Shores, AL and is just a 15 minute drive to beautiful white sand beaches.  Lots of good restaurants & shopping to meet any one's taste.  During this period the area has a balloon fest, Art in the Park and a music festival on the beach.  It is only a 1/2 hour drive to Florida.  The Blue Angels put on exhibitions twice a week in Pensacola--free. 

Last year we had 13 Newells show up and 3 s.o.b.s  Hoping for an even bigger group in 2018.  Attached a few pictures from last years rally.

https://www.bellaterrarvresort.com/
[/url]
[url=https://www.bellaterrarvresort.com/]

Email me with any questions..........................Steve

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

(12-14-2017, 02:50 PM)rheavn Wrote:  I have already got a few inquiries about the 2018 no rally rally at Bella Terra resort in Foley, AL.  Any & all are welcome to join us.  For those of you that have not joined us at Bella Terra before,  our no rally rally is just an opportunity for Newell owners to socialize with other Newell owners in the S/E part of the country.

We will be there from May 1st thru May 14th.  Join us for any time within that period or the entire time.  Bella Terra is a top rated resort with all expected amenities.  They have 3 levels of sites which range from no improvements to full outdoor kitchens.  Make your own reservation for the site  & type you desire.  All Newells are welcome in this park!  Classics too.  The park has a 15 Year old rule, but all Newells will be accepted.  If you have any problems, let me know & I will take care of it.

When placing a reservation, call Katie, who is our contact.  Tell her you are with the "Newell Group" and she will assist you in securing the site you want.  We will be grouping up around Site #349.

The resort is located just a block north of Gulf Shores, AL and is just a 15 minute drive to beautiful white sand beaches.  Lots of good restaurants & shopping to meet any one's taste.  During this period the area has a balloon fest, Art in the Park and a music festival on the beach.  It is only a 1/2 hour drive to Florida.  The Blue Angels put on exhibitions twice a week in Pensacola--free. 

Last year we had 13 Newells show up and 3 s.o.b.s  Hoping for an even bigger group in 2018.  Attached a few pictures from last years rally.

[/url]

(12-14-2017, 03:54 PM)ashley Wrote:  
(12-14-2017, 02:50 PM)rheavn Wrote:  I have already got a few inquiries about the 2018 no rally rally at Bella Terra resort in Foley, AL.  Any & all are welcome to join us.  For those of you that have not joined us at Bella Terra before,  our no rally rally is just an opportunity for Newell owners to socialize with other Newell owners in the S/E part of the country.

[url=https://www.bellaterrarvresort.com/]
Suzie i didn't see you an any of the photos

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589

Well, one of the SOBs is a coming. See you all there.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

First of all we love our SOBs.  For anyone who doesn't know Rudy, he is a real AquaHot maven.  If you are having AquaHot problems or questions, don't miss a chance to meet a real AquaHot expert who can answer your questions and solve your problems!

Already we have 5 coaches committed to attend. Don't miss the fun.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Rhonda and I will be there May 5 until May 13, site 260.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I will be there and hope to bring Jean. We will be in May 1 & out the 15th. We are book on lot 353. 

I am also going to FLA to do track days at Sebring international Jan 26-28 and the going on down to Homestead-Miami Speedway the following weekend Feb 3-4. If anyone is in the area and would like to ride a lap or two let me know. I have never been on either track but think they will be a great experience.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

I will be there but have not made reserves yet. My Plan is to be there April 29 til May 13.

For those that have not been....this is really a relaxed rally with mostly hangin out with other RV guys / gals and enjoying the coastal weather and super nice Bella Terra resort.

Last year we had discussions on coach general maintenance, coach paint care and restoration and how to properly remove and replace a coach windshield. :-)

Not sure about the agenda but I would like to get some folks together to talk about digital dashes. (VMSpc, silver leaf glass dash, the new system by Newell).

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Cindy and I might try to make it. But we'll have to stay outside the park.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Forest & Cindy,
Bella Terra is a class A only park, but there are some other nice parks in the area. Here is one that is just a few miles away and is just a few years old. It would be just a short drive back to Bella Terra.

http://sugarsandsrvresort.com/

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

We made reservations for the days of May 5-14 in the same space that we were last year, #361.  This year we will be in a SOB  04 Foretravel.  Sorry about that.  Look forward to seeing all my old friends.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot