You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Excited to find this Forum

My wife Lori and I just picked up Coach #733.

I was a custom home builder for over 20 years until the market crashed back in 2008 when we started buying and selling RV's as sort of a hobby. The last few years we have decided to make it a second career of it in which we are now enjoying the RV lifestyle using the product we sell.

We have mostly had American Coaches including a 5 month stint full timing in one. Until now have only been able so admire the Newell's from afar. The closet thing we have had was an Anniversary Edition Fore Travel but as you all know the Newell is taking things to a whole new level.

We plan to use the Coach the first part of next year and sell it later in the year.

Ryan

#733 Ryan & Lori Johnson

Welcome!

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

welcome to the guru gang

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome Ryan and Lori!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Glad you found us. Welcome.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Welcome!
We have an American Coach and love it. We will have a Newell one day. Currently I am the head caretaker and floor sweeper on my dads coach #730.

I am the head caretaker and floor sweeper on my dads coach. Also the one who drives it to Oklahoma for him for service.
2005 Coach 730