You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Rariton water heater

That's kind of what I was thinking. Was going to cut a 3" hole in the tank directly below the toilet. I will have to move the hole a bit to the rear but not too far. Hoping this to be a simple task. The toilet we got was broken in the box so had to get another sent. Thanks, Mark

Mark and Marian

1986 #125   (left us for a new home in Oregon)
1999 Wanderlodge LX40
1979 Mc 8 6V92
Pace 28' stacker

Regina Beach SK  Maricopa AZ

Mark, please, post pictures of your bathroom tile job after you are done. Just by chance, do you have a pink bathroom as well?  Cool

1988 40ft Newell Classic
8V92 TA Mechanic
Allison 740 (4 speed)

(01-13-2018, 05:02 PM)Floridian Wrote:  Mark, please, post pictures of your bathroom tile job after you are done. Just by chance, do you have a pink bathroom as well?  Cool

Someone with a paint brush beat us to most of the pink in bathroom. It's blue and pink now. I'll see if DW has some "before' pics.  The colors of the day were sure trendy. I may have a go at posting pics. Just catching on to the 2 finger typing. Mark

Mark and Marian

1999 Wanderlodge LX40
1979 Mc 8 6V92
Pace 28' stacker

The propane issue was a simple fix. A soft copper pipe coming from the tank was looped and the loop had drooped down and pinched off the flow. Replaced the line and everything good now. Took the opportunity to remove unused lines that went to appliances that had been removed. The old girl is cleaning up nice. Headed to Mexico in 2 weeks for paint. Hope we're ready.

Mark and Marian

1999 Wanderlodge LX40
1979 Mc 8 6V92
Pace 28' stacker

Mark and Marian,
I will be interested to hear details on your repaint project!!!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

I have visited the shop where coach will be painted.(twice) Owner came to CA. and gave me a guaranteed estimate. Also talked with several folks that had these guys paint and never heard a bad thing about them or their work. 2 months to complete. 1/3 the price of local shops using the same supplies and paint. We cant justify a $29k paint job on a 32 yr. old coach. Supposed to deliver Newell to them Jan. 28. Still have some electrical to do and finish bathroom. Throttle issue as well.
First cool day in a long while so better get to work. Too many fun things to do here.

Mark and Marian

1999 Wanderlodge LX40
1979 Mc 8 6V92
Pace 28' stacker

All major issues have been resolved. Bus is now in MX for 2 months getting painted. Thanks to all who provided tips on troubleshooting and repairs.

DW and I have over 220 hr. into repairs and renos and it has been time well spent.

Still have a few upgrades to do, one is to build a 20k hitch to pull the stacker, finish the flooring, rad overflow tank, some electrical work but basically ready to hit the road. Can't wait, first destination is Anchorage. Taking my parents in June, then they will cruise the  inside passage to Seattle. DW and I will hang around AK for 2-3 wk or so.

Antway, thanks to all, Marl

Mark and Marian

1999 Wanderlodge LX40
1979 Mc 8 6V92
Pace 28' stacker