You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New to Forum

(01-14-2018, 02:33 PM)ccjohnson Wrote:  We met the couple who first bought it after Arnold passed.  They were gracious enough to show it to us at a rest area on I-10.  I had talked to Arnold's wife about buying the coach but the price at the time was out of my range.  At any rate it looks like a lot of really good work has been done to the interior since then.

Do you know where the couple was from? Yes we have done a lot it was not in good shape when we bought it but we saw potential in it and now we love it.

Mark and Lynn Killam
1998 Newell #470
Orange Park, FL

I don't recall. We saw then pull out of LazyDays in Tucson a bit before us and we caught up to them at the rest area just before the NM/AZ state line. They were very nice folks, just can't remember names or where they were from for sure. Know how you feel about putting your "personal touch" on an older Newell. That is what we have done with ours. I was interested in it because it had a slide & would fit in our garage. Our 42 1/2 has 2-3 inches clearance on each end.

(01-14-2018, 02:46 PM)ccjohnson Wrote:  I don't recall. We saw then pull out of LazyDays in Tucson a bit before us and we caught up to them at the rest area just before the NM/AZ state line. They were very nice folks, just can't remember names or where they were from for sure. Know how you feel about putting your "personal touch" on an older Newell.  That is what we have done with ours. I was interested in it because it had a slide & would fit in our garage. Our 42 1/2 has 2-3 inches clearance on each end.
I was just curious, well if you see us out there, I will be happy to show you what we have done...

Mark and Lynn Killam
1998 Newell #470
Orange Park, FL