You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

This works great

wish I had bought this sooner

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Yes, these are amazing in a S&B home and indispensable in the RV. I wish they made a built-in version that could substitute for the microwave. I rarely use the microwave!

2008 Newell #1234
Boulder, CO

Is it convection or conventional?
Make & model number?

inquiring minds . . . .

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740

It’s a breville toaster oven. But is actually a true oven too. We have done pot pies pizza chocolate chip cookies.. beyond cool

Marc Newman

Not knocking your new toy. But I am curious, what does it do that the Sharp convection oven does not do?

I make toast, bake potatoes, bake pies, and even cooked an entire turkey in ours.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

We love ours! In our home we don't have a microwave and we use this small toaster oven for pretty much anything.

1988 40ft Newell Classic
8V92 TA Mechanic
Allison 740 (4 speed)

It just seems to bake better than the convection and browns stuff our convection wont

Marc Newman

It just seems to bake better than the convection and browns stuff our convection wont

Thanks that makes sense, You need a little IR from the top to brown the crust, and you won't get that from the Sharp.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

(01-17-2018, 06:42 AM)Richard Wrote:  It just seems to bake better than the convection and browns stuff our convection wont

Thanks that makes sense, You need a little IR from the top to brown the crust, and you won't get that from the Sharp.

I’ll bite Richard, what brand do you have that has the IR? What other features are desirable to replicate the cooking of a conventional oven? The convection oven is the #1 complaint by my bride about the coach...

Has anyone found one that the door hinges on the right instead of left? I think all hinge from left from my research.

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

You may have misread my comment, I have the original
Sharp. It has always baked anything I could concoct.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad