You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Branson, Missouri area

If any Newell owners are going to be in the Branson, Missouri area we invite you to stop by and utilize our full hookups. We also have electrical & water hookups for a second coach if you are traveling in pairs. The farm has lots of room! Feel free to email me if you are coming to our area. We have already had two happy Newell campers this summer.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

The McCloud clan visited with Steve and Suzy this summer. Smile What AWESOME hosts they were! We look forward to returning the favor, even though we don't have full hookups like they have. We've had several visitors come visit us in Mesa, and we welcome return visits as well as new ones. And, yes, we will help you work on your coach, give you Newell patches, feed you, and entertain you. In fact, if you want to just come and visit us without your coach you're welcome to do that as well. We've got lots of room in our home.

Cynthia and I also enjoyed the super hospitality of Steve and Suzy on our trip to the West. Their coach and ours were built side by side on Newell's "assembly" line a few years ago. I don't know exactly how Steve's happens to look just like it left the factory yesterday. If you need some inspiration on how to keep a coach beautiful and well maintained mechanically, stop by and see Steve and Suzy!

Russ White
2016 Winnebago Vista LX 30T
#530  ( Sold )
1999 45' Double Slide - Factory upgrade 2004

Russ & Cynthia,
Hope you guys are going to have time to stop by on your way home----or meet us at Bella Terra.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

We're just up the highway from Steve & Suzy. We don't have full hookups, but we do have a rock pad with a 30A hookup. I put it in for our mpg, and about the time I finished moving the rocks around we decided to put the mpg up on consignment. I did make it big enough for a 40' coach, though, so all is not completely wasted.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40'
Build 4371

david, have you been down to meet steve and suzy and just have a look at their coach?

i know it is newer than what you are looking for but it does give a wonderful example of the workmanship and quality.

and you cannot hardly look at a coach more beautiful than theirs.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

David,
We are home all winter. This is my time to work on the coach. Feel free to email me at [email protected] and I'll send you my phone number.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531