You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2004 coach #689

Gurus, I have decided to sell coach #689.  My goal is for MOT to sell the coach.  It is a four slide 2004 Newell coach with roof airs.  Wonderful interior,  Exterior Grey/Black with a yellow stripe.  112,000 miles.  I will be taking the coach to Motorhome of Texas for then to sell. They will be listing on their site with pictures and information probably in the next 30 days, 

After 17 years of owning Newells, it is going to be strange to travel in a car, but this is the right decision for this 76 year old guru.

Please contact Motorhome of Texas for information

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

(02-03-2018, 09:19 AM)ron skeen Wrote:  Gurus, I have decided to sell coach #689.  My goal is to sell the coach by May this year.  It is a four slide 2004 Newell coach with roof airs.  Wonderful interior,  Exterior Grey/Black with a yellow stripe.  111,000 miles.  I will be pulling together pictures and information next week, but wanted to give you guys an opportunity to get first in line.  

After 17 years of owning Newells, it is going to be strange to travel in a car, but this is the right decision for this 76 year old guru.

Please contact me at 865-712-5610 if you want to get a tour.

hey Ron, sent you a message

We all wish you the best Ron. Please stay in touch with us here. You are truly one of the best Guru's and an inspiration to us all on what can be over come ( your accident).

Now listed at Motorhomes of Texas

http://motorhomesoftexas.com/coachrv/new...-45--C2115

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com