You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Brenda AZ

we have been traveling since 30 Dec. 

This trip we headed south on I65 to I20, stopped at Blue Beacon in Tuscaloosa for the works.
They did great, coach was standing tall. We stopped for the night at Gulfport MS. It was a small park
With a view of the gulf. Great oysters just down the street. Next day.....
We got a early start (for us) about 0900 and guess what??  It RAINED got our clean unit dirty.
Made it into Galveston that evening, had dinner at Millers....great shrimp!! Love the place.

We parked the coach at Delanara Park. Rudy came down and checked the aquahot (great guy). We Looked in on our condo, picked up a few things, visited with the grandkids and headed west on I10.
 Our next stop was San Antonio (good food). We spent 2 nights at Green Lake Park, its a nice place.

Next stop FT Stockton TX for the night, good stop. 

Got back on the road about mid morning, drove to El Paso, stopped at Blue Beacon
For a quick wash, then on to Las Cruces for the night.

Our next stop was Tucson at Rincon (great place). We spent the week touring Tucson,
Loved the Air Museum!!!

We are now at Desert Gold Brenda AZ, really like this place.

Thinking about moving down to Yuma... anyone know a good spot???

Georgeb
Coach 385
Toad Mini Cooper 

you are 96 miles from me in wittmann. you should come and visit us

tom and darlene mccloud

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

You won't find a more accommodating campground than the McClouds Resort in Wittmann.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

+1 for Camp McCloud! We're planning a visit next week!

Paul
Coach #540
2000 Double Slide, Bath and a half, Average sized fan for its age
Fulltiming for a while around CO

I've driven through Brenda, AZ on my way to Camp McCloud on a number of occasions. There are a number of RV parks in the area, and the views area pretty nice, but I am always glad we chose Camp McCloud!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com