You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#225 1990 Ferrari Red, But No Bed

Holy Rust Bucket - Batman.
I asked for several more pictures, frame, bays, engine, etc. (can't seem to copy from ebay).
VIN is: IN942OX83LI011225.

The delaminated paint is all over the roof, front facia, rear quarter panels, etc.
This coach has been sitting for a very long time. I would take 10s of thousands to get it functional/reliable.

Not for us. Buyer beware!

Thanks for the VIN. That is a valid VIN for coach #225. A coach that has been sitting unused for a long time is not an asset.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Risi was one of our clients when he owned this coach and I have driven it. In fact I took it to my friends dealership in Lakeland Fl. where it was eventually sold. At that time, it needed a lot of work and it was sold at a very low price. How much work has been done since then I don't know but I would be very suspicious of the mileage. FYI, our coach has the rear lounge and it does make a very nice bed, especially for a tall person.

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue