You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

A/C filter

Hey gang! Does anyone know if there is an A/C filter on the 02' basement units?

Thanks.........

2002 Newell
2015 Explorer toad

my 02 has two filters that are at the back of the entrance steps coming into the coach.

no filters at the units themselves. there is a relatively large plenum in the bay of the coach that connects the area where the filters are under the steps to the aircon units.

the filters are held in place in mine with stainless rods that are slipped through the green filter medium that is custom cut to fit the openings

i bought the filter media at the local hardware store

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

(03-14-2018, 11:33 AM)encantotom Wrote:  my 02 has two filters that are at the back of the entrance steps coming into the coach.  

no filters at the units themselves.  there is a relatively large plenum in the bay of the coach that connects the area where the filters are under the steps to the aircon units.  

the filters are held in place in mine with stainless rods that are slipped through the green filter medium that is custom cut to fit the openings

i bought the filter media at the local hardware store

tom

Sorry for the slow response.......been getting the coach ready for tomorrows departure to Colorado. I can't believe I didn't think of looking under the steps Dodgy !
Thanks....I will go take a peak now to try to find them. Have a great weekend.

2002 Newell
2015 Explorer toad

Son of gun....they're under the steps ...big as day! Thanks again Tom. I'm going to push my luck with another '02 question. Any idea on where you can get a key for the main door lock?
It is a GHE PS200. I have tried everywhere on the internet and local lock smiths to no avail.

2002 Newell
2015 Explorer toad

look at the email i just sent you about the door lock

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH