You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Outback 2800va inverters

Hey folks,

I've got two VFX2812 inverters available for sale.  I just pulled them off my rig; I am upgrading to a 48v system and can't use them any more.  They work fine; they were powering my refrigerator until this morning.

They are here in Colorado but could presumably be shipped.

If you need a spare, or even want two for a stacked config, let me know.  I'm happy to make someone a great deal!

Ben

2008 Newell #1234
Boulder, CO

Several folks messaged me and helped me realize that I neglected to mention several things:

1) I have one MATE controller and one hub, used to connect one or more inverters and the MATE, also available.

2) I'll update this thread with pictures soon. My computer work got ahead of my photography.

No particular price in mind at this point... not looking to make a killing, just recapture some value and not have to store these while we head out on the road this summer.

2008 Newell #1234
Boulder, CO

So you must be going Lithium Ion to get the 48V system?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(03-06-2018, 05:49 AM)Richard Wrote:  So you must be going Lithium Ion to get the 48V system?

That's true!  I should put a post together on that build one of these days...

2008 Newell #1234
Boulder, CO

Folks, here are some pictures of the various items.

[Image: BmderJ2.jpg]

[Image: MJ9KOdq.jpg]

I also have the Surgeguard transfer switch that is normally placed in bottom of the cord reel bay. Works great. Don't need a dedicated transfer switch with my new power setup (although I do need a new surge suppression system!).

[Image: WoFBAWF.jpg]

2008 Newell #1234
Boulder, CO

Everything is for sale for no more than half of whatever you could find it for new, or something comparable, if that makes any sense. If you want to take the whole kit, I'm definitely willing to make an even better deal!

Ben

2008 Newell #1234
Boulder, CO