You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Our 1989 Newell Pictures

Hi, I am smurfys son and have a little more information and pictures of it

Options I have found so far
Central Vacuum System
3 Basement Air conditioners 
3 Propane Heaters
4 electric heaters
2 engine run heaters
Icemaker
Washer and Dryer
Had a Norcold Cooler, but the compressor was fried
The shower door and bathroom door are both two way doors that make the shower and bathroom connect and close off the rest of the coach. 
We pulled the table and chairs and put the couch in for more sleeping space. 
We are also looking to replace the back up camera soon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Front headlights look very sharp! Noticed no while or amber turn on rear light panels.

Those LED Headlights are unbelievably bright, and just red lenses on the rear which i thought was strange.

Another Option I forgot to list, The table clips on the side of the bus and stores in the main compartment, hanging from the top of it. and another small table that stores in the bedroom closet and has 4 different size legs and base for outside.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice coach. Looks great.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting pictures. Always nice to have another 'classic' owner on the forum.

@1989newell, do you know what brand LED headlights you have? That's one of my next upgrades, probably install them in Missouri for the drive home.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Heres the exact headlights i bought, they were the brightest i could find that were still DOT approved
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Qty-4-4-x6-Seal...282aaa7fab

What a great looking coach, terrific graphics!

Great looking coach.

If you haven't covered that OSB yet, use wallpaper liner first, then wallpaper.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Great looking coach - thanks for the tip on the front led lights - I've been looking for this kind of option. My old eye's don't see as well at night anymore.

John and Marcia Marshall 
1975 Newell 30ft - 9.0 IHC
1986 Navstar 9.0 Diesel 160hp
98 Mustang GT
getting closer
ASE Master & Computer Admin
Love old tech  Idea

(03-07-2018, 01:47 PM)1989newell Wrote:  Those LED Headlights are unbelievably bright, and just red lenses on the rear which i thought was strange.

Another Option I forgot to list, The table clips on the side of the bus and stores in the main compartment, hanging from the top of it. and another small table that stores in the bedroom closet and has 4 different size legs and base for outside.

Any ideal where i could get some tail lights? I have 1 out and it just looks like a regular 4x6 headlight with a red coating. i have 4 on each side but 1 is just a reflector. Im thinking of just getting some leds headlight like what u got and paint them with red vht tail light tint