You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#1655 Quad Slide 2019 SOLD

King bed, bath and a half, front entry, Cummins X15 605 HP engine is now in Production.

More information as it becomes available. http://www.newellcoach.com/newell-coaches/coach-1655/

[Image: 1655-Colored-Floorplan-800x238.jpg]

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Photos and details now available at http://www.newellcoach.com/newell-coaches/coach-1655/

Gorgeous coach inside and out!!!

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

i really like this one

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

#1655 is headed to Hearthside Grove Luxury RV Resort, 2400 US 31 North, Petoskey, MI 49770. Contact [email protected] to book a viewing time or request additional information.

Per Brian Pitts:
"Front entry, premium 6 color exterior paint scheme with tone on tone stenciling and ghosted effects, under lit agate counter tops in the bathrooms and
bedroom, heated extra large floor tiles throughout, beverage center with refrigeration and wine storage in salon, LED coach under-lighting, 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD TV mounted over built in dresser in bedroom and custom designed under lit galley counter top."

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

(07-14-2018, 04:13 PM)Fulltiming Wrote:  #1655 is headed to Hearthside Grove Luxury RV Resort, 2400 US 31 North, Petoskey, MI 49770. Contact [email protected] to book a viewing time or request additional information.

Per Brian Pitts:
"Front entry, premium 6 color exterior paint scheme with tone on tone stenciling and ghosted effects, under lit agate counter tops in the bathrooms and
bedroom, heated extra large floor tiles throughout, beverage center with refrigeration and wine storage in salon, LED coach under-lighting, 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD TV mounted over built in dresser in bedroom and custom designed under lit galley counter top."

The figure and grain of the wood cabinetry really looks exceptionally exceptional!

It appears they used the Israeli agate stone counters in the bathrooms.  We have seen these with accent lighting that shines thru ....

(07-14-2018, 04:13 PM)Fulltiming Wrote:  #1655 is headed to Hearthside Grove Luxury RV Resort, 2400 US 31 North, Petoskey, MI 49770. Contact [email protected] to book a viewing time or request additional information.

Per Brian Pitts:

Do you know how long it will be at Hearthside? We will be there the third week of September. It may or may not be a good idea to let my wife see a new Newell close up. She has only ever been inside my dads. lol

I am the head caretaker and floor sweeper on my dads coach. Also the one who drives it to Oklahoma for him for service.
2005 Coach 730

As that is over 60 days out, I doubt it will be there that long but contact [email protected].

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

(07-16-2018, 07:11 AM)Fulltiming Wrote:  As that is over 60 days out, I doubt it will be there that long but contact [email protected].

I did earlier. He just emailed me back and said he will be there until August 4th.

I am the head caretaker and floor sweeper on my dads coach. Also the one who drives it to Oklahoma for him for service.
2005 Coach 730

SOLD

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com