You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Body shop man

New headlights are in. Yay! I can drive at night! They are not as blinding as the pic makes them appear. My Jeep with factory LED headlights is twice as bright with light scattered everywhere. Super glad this is done since it was downright dangerous to drive at night. They are aligned.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Did you change the color? Dude that looks fantastic! Looks brand new, so I guess the two part clear coat worked pretty good?

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

Thanks jack! I just painted the lower front portion of the cap. They didn't color match but instead picked a paint that was close enough. During the day it really isn't that noticeable where it comes around at the sides. The night pic makes it look really different than it is. Still, it's a vast improvement over the faded peeling jalopy looking front end/mirrors I had. The new headlights I have been saving for a complete repaint but figured I may be dead tomorrow so why keep saving? Overall, I am thrilled with this and keep staring at it when I am out there! I went with base and clear in aerosol cans. The quality is excellent and despite my initial thoughts that this would look like a home-brew job, it turned out as if I paid a shop to paint it. (Aside from color matching it exactly) The goal is to carry us over a few years until we can afford to do a color change to pearl white, silver side lower and slate blue geometrical graphics.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312