You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Tag dragging to easy

Thanks Brad but we're going across mostly on I-40 and I saw your previous post on how bad you said those roads were. That would be nice if there was a Road-Buddy App, theres a summer project for you Brad when your not slapping mosquitos.

Chris and Randee
#521 45'8"
1999 2 slide

Not much for mosquitos here but near the woods are the black flies/Mayflies. The RV sites are on a flat top hill so we tend to get a breeze which keeps them away. Must be some techno person out there that could develop a Road-Buddy app. I am not that techno savy.

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
25 ft Haulmark car hauler with Andersen Anti sway
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

Brad didn't you know that the Maine state bird is not the chickadee but the black fly.

Chris and Randee
#521 45'8"
1999 2 slide

Ayhhyuh my mom is from Lincoln herd it plenty. Lived 1 year in Caribou, Mosquitos are awful when the sun goes down all summer.

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

Update: found a significant air leak above wet tank. a compression fitting just needing to be tightened a bit more but in a very tight area but got it. Before the 110 compressor couldn't stay up with it now only runs 11 minutes. Also noticed some bubbles coming from a plastic unit plumed into the same area as the loose compression fitting. I guess it would be a junction area where three lines come in and this plastic thing with 2 small wires on it. Anyone know what that plastic thing is?
It looks to be about 2 inches tall about 5/8 thick and 1 1/4 wide with tapered sides. Held together with what looks like #10 bolts going up from the bottom. The 2 wires are at the top, one on either side. This unit leaks at the top. I have tightened the bolts to the point that I think any tighter would break them. And it still leaks a small amount. I assume it is a type of sensor but not what for. with the wires off the gauge on the dash still works. Little by little.

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

(06-21-2018, 01:35 PM)Brad Townsend Wrote:  Update: found a significant air leak above wet tank. a compression fitting just needing to be tightened a bit more but in a very tight area but got it. Before the 110 compressor couldn't stay up with it now only runs 11 minutes. Also noticed some bubbles coming from a plastic unit plumed into the same area as the loose compression fitting. I guess it would be a junction area where three lines come in and this plastic thing with 2 small wires on it. Anyone know what that plastic thing is?
It looks to be about 2 inches tall about 5/8 thick and 1 1/4 wide with tapered sides. Held together with what looks like #10 bolts going up from the bottom. The 2 wires are at the top, one on either side. This unit leaks at the top. I have tightened the bolts to the point that I think any tighter would break them. And it still leaks a small amount. I assume it is a type of sensor but not what for. with the wires off the gauge on the dash still works. Little by little.

Sounds like the low air pressure sensor        

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740

That's it. Are these easily found?

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

Just ordered one off ebay. Thanks.

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

(06-22-2018, 03:22 AM)Brad Townsend Wrote:  Just ordered one off ebay. Thanks.

What would we do without ebay ? ! Big Grin

Be careful with those little screws, if you drop one, they can be very difficult to find & the ones on my new switch didn't match the old one - spent over an hour looking for it. The gravel floor didn't make it any easier either!
It was brass, so a magnet wasn't any help. Sad

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740

Thats a good point. I am parked on fine sand.

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.