You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Shower Door Plexiglass Clamp Thingy

Does anyone, that is going to the rally in May, have an extra shower door plexiglass clamp that I could buy from you?  Ours just broke this morning.  I have a small wood clamp that works in the interim but I would like to replace the broken plexiglass piece.

Just PM me if you happen to have an extra one laying around that you would be willing to sell me.

Thanks,
Oscar

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit

(03-25-2018, 12:42 PM)valento Wrote:  Does anyone, that is going to the rally in May, have an extra shower door plexiglass clamp that I could buy from you?  Ours just broke this morning.  I have a small wood clamp that works in the interim but I would like to replace the broken plexiglass piece.

Just PM me if you happen to have an extra one laying around that you would be willing to sell me.

Thanks,
Oscar
I think I do have a new  one and I will be going to rally in May. Mine was a spare for my curve shower. I took my 04 to MOT to sale and I think I kept the spare. Will check.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

PM Tom

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I need one as well.....if anybody has one for sale I would like it...after Oscar gets his of course

MG

Ron,

If you find it I will gladly buy it from you. If you cannot find it let me know and I guess Tom may have some too.

Thank you!
Oscar

(03-25-2018, 01:05 PM)ron skeen Wrote:  
(03-25-2018, 12:42 PM)valento Wrote:  Does anyone, that is going to the rally in May, have an extra shower door plexiglass clamp that I could buy from you?  Ours just broke this morning.  I have a small wood clamp that works in the interim but I would like to replace the broken plexiglass piece.

Thanks,
Oscar
I think I do have a new  one and I will be going to rally in May. Mine was a spare for my curve shower. I took my 04 to MOT to sale and I think I kept the spare. Will check.

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing

Oscar,

If I remember correctly, Newell has those on hand and at a fairly cheap price (maybe $20). I bet if you call the main number and hit 3 for parts, Morgan will send one out to you.

Worse case, we can buy some plexiglass at the rally and make them onsite.

bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

We made one out of a rubber coated coat hanger and it works fine... the hard part is getting all the bends correct so it stays put when traveling...

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Bill,

Thank you. I have a temporary solution now but would rather give my money to a fellow guru who has an extra one than to give it to Newell. If Tom or Ron do not come up with a spare one to sell I will as a last resort go to Newell for one.

See you at the Rally!
Oscar

(03-26-2018, 09:58 AM)bikestuff Wrote:  Oscar,

If I remember correctly, Newell has those on hand and at a fairly cheap price (maybe $20).  I bet if you call the main number and hit 3 for parts, Morgan will send one out to you.  

Worse case, we can buy some plexiglass at the rally and make them onsite.

bill

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing

Adrian, do you suppose you could post a photo of your coat hanger fix?

Paul & Jane McCullough