You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

(03-29-2018, 08:51 AM)bryguymi Wrote:  
(03-28-2018, 06:56 PM)Roger 1 Wrote:  Thanks for all the replies picking up in Reno will change all when I get to Tucson. Hoping to be at the rally.

are you buying the Black w/ purple stipes coach?

Yes if all looks good this is not my first coach so I hope all of the pictures they have sent me is what I will see when I get there. A lot of confusion about this coach. But I think for a low mile 3 slide it's worth the plane ticket!

I'm embarrassed to say that when I bought the 77 coach in Kansas I drove it to Michigan with tires 14 years old before knew about the age thing. Those were lightly loaded and only required 85psi. Still, that is amazing.

Jon Kabbe
1993 coach 337 with Civic towed

Tires have a 05/11 date code but could have been in a warehouse for months. Will baby it to Tucson . Then all new tires front update new battery's and a oil change and lube before heading to Texas from there the rally in Bella terra

roger,

i sent you an email. when you drive from vegas to tucson you will be within a few miles of my place as you get close to the phoenix metro area. you are welcome to stop by and say hi and stay a nite if you would like. i have full hookup spaces next to my shop in back of my house.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

(03-29-2018, 07:31 PM)encantotom Wrote:  roger,  

i sent you an email.  when you drive from vegas to tucson you will be within a few miles of my place as you get close to the phoenix metro area.  you are welcome to stop by and say hi and stay a nite if you would like.  i have full hookup spaces next to my shop in back of my house.  

tom

Tom, that would be great to pick your brain about the inns and outs of Newell coaches. I have a friend riding back with me he lives in Tucson so I'm staying at lazy days he has a guy that is coming over to install all new tires going to replace battery's and have the carpets cleaned . I have tto be back in Texas have a guy picking up my other coach then off to the rally maybe see you there thanks for the invite

we are just 10 minutes off of the 60 when you drive from wickenburg to the 303

sorry i will miss you. we are not able to be at the rally

later

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH