You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Closed

28 years+ Nonprofit organization Upgrading

We have heard many great things about the Newell brand coach’s and are looking to acquirer one built for the long haul like they are but being nonprofit for over 28 years leaves us with hardly any funds to do so. We travel full time (44-48 weeks a year) on the road and need good quality rigs that will last a lifetime. We are upgrading a very worn out rig and would like to know if there are any owners out there getting ready to sell thier Coach that might be interested in a tax write off for the price of thier Coach? For more info on what we do and who we are you can visit our website at www.Roundupministries.com

Joe Walker

Seems Joe got so distracted with the thoughts of someone giving them their coach that he got their website url wrong.
Apparently it's dot com, not dot org.

I'm guessing there's NOT a long list of folks willing to GIVE their Newell away.  But if there's even one person on that list, maybe I should file for non-profit to get a free Newell.  Cool

Bryan
Ionia, MI
1983 Apollo Sceptre 35' DP

I’m very sorry you see the post this way. We never look for a handout and never will. We wanted to put this out there Incase there was somebody wanting to get rid of their Coach in EXCHANGE for a tax credit for the full amount of their coach.

Hey D.TroitSeems Joe got so distracted with the thoughts of someone giving them their coach that he got their website url wrong.

We  recently had work done on the website and there was a change up in the web address. Thank you for pointing this out it has been corrected. We are not looking for someone to “give” us anything.

Joe Walker

Hey D.TroitSeems Joe got so distracted with the thoughts of someone giving them their coach that he got their website url wrong.

We  recently had work done on the website and there was a change up in the web address. Thank you for pointing this out it has been corrected. We are not looking for someone to “give” us anything.

Joe Walker
Thread Closed