You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Classic in Buellton California.

Saw this classic lady from the street passing by the rv  park. Late 70's ? Might be in restoration.  No one at home.  New tires  all around.  Saw a Cummins engine  through the engine compartment vents.  Note the cool front arrow turn signals.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Very neat!!

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

(04-08-2018, 09:55 PM)Guy Wrote:  Saw this classic lady from the street passing by the rv  park. Late 70's ? Might be in restoration.  No one at home.  New tires  all around.  Saw a Cummins engine  through the engine compartment vents.  Note the cool front arrow turn signals.

nice....great  runners......lov thoise signals..mine has round ones...this one looks a little older than mine...its a1978

Funny, we were in Buellton a few weeks ago and this coach is still in that same site. Didn't get a chance to try to drop by and talk to them unfortunately.

Paul
Coach #540
2000 Double Slide, Bath and a half, Average sized fan for its age
Fulltiming for a while around CO

It looks similar to my ‘78. The wheel openings are different. The opening flattened slightly at the top on mine. It originally had the arrow turn indicators. I would guess this one to be 1975-76.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.