You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Amana, Iowa

Beautiful coach in Amana Iowa. Too early in the morning to go nocking on the door but the window has a label in it.  Rett and Claire Porter 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1974 35' Newell Coach, Cat 1160 with Allison Auto 6 Speed... 69 Camaro 396 SS, 2010 Camaro SSRS Hennessey, 72 Buick Electra, Eastern Iowa.

I would be interested in the coach # on that one. It would be the last four digits of the VIN which is located near the bottom of the drivers side window if you aren't able to talk to them. Nice looking coach.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

All,
My wife and I had the pleasure of meeting Rett and Claire in April at the Newell Rally in New Orleans. We enjoyed the opportunity to talk with them. Rett is with FMCA and we had a discussion about the emergency road service that FMCA provides versus Coach Net. The FMCA service has advantages when compared to Coach Net.

Reese 

Newell Coach 1242

Rett and Claire porter
Rett is National Senior Vice Presedent for Family Motor Coach Association.  

Reese, he explained the benefits of FMCA to me and I looked at both companies.  The emergency road services are impressive and what I'm looking for to help the wife get home with the coach if I get injured.

Their coach is a 2011, #1422. 

Roy.

1974 35' Newell Coach, Cat 1160 with Allison Auto 6 Speed... 69 Camaro 396 SS, 2010 Camaro SSRS Hennessey, 72 Buick Electra, Eastern Iowa.

Thank you Roy.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com