You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New to forum

Hello all, my husband and I are new to this forum and excited to be here.  We have been introduced to a #505, 1999 Newell at MOT this morning and thinking seriously about becoming a Newell owner! Does anyone know this one? Can anyone give us the history on this #505?  Thanks. Smile

howdy, welcome to the forum

hopefully someone will know that coach

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I believe that is Chappelles coach. Very nice condition and mechanically kept up nicely.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Angele,
That was a fellow Gurus coach. It got too big for him to handle and he traded it in on a smaller Foretravel. He keeps his coaches in excellent condition. I have been in the coach many times. The 99s were great coaches!

And welcome to the forum!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Welcome! The MOT folks are great and if that is Chappell’s coach, I would not be concerned about the condition of the coach.

The key to buying any coach is to figure out how you are gonna use it and what features are important. For example, my coach is a “race” coach that was owned by a NASCAR team. It doesnt have a washer and dryer. I did not think I would need a WD, but it turns out ....I really miss not having one.

Good luck in your search!

Bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Get Newell to put a W?D in for you Bill. They do excellent work at the Mother Ship.

I have contacted Derrill and Angele by e-mail.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Welcome, abroad buddy.