You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

The fourth annual No Rally Rally (Official 2018 Gurus Rally) is Live!

Count us in for the Blue Angels, either day. Got a new camera and lens to try out.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

We will be there on the 4th, but I want to give you a heads up. One to ward off all the questions, and two to let you know that I won't be able to do much physical work. So if you were planning on an engine rebuild that's out.

After piddling around the house all winter with only minor scratches, I managed to self inflict a minor but gruesome injury yesterday while loading the coach. I managed to catch my right thumbnail in the spinning disc rotor of my mountain bike. I was lucky in that it only removed the entire nail in one nanosecond. Yep, jerked it out by the roots. Yes, it smarted. But now you know why I have a bandaged thumb, so spare me reliving my dumb mistake again.

However, it has not affected my coffee drinking and world saving philosophizing.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Youch!  That hurts me just reading about it!  

We also arrive the 4th and will be in site #352.  Anxious to meet everyone!

Oscar & Janet

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit

We should arrive late on the 8th.  Site #321  I am bringing material for a generator seminar (lots of show and tell items) and a load bank if you want to see if your set is up to snuff.

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567

I'm in for the Blue Angels.
If anyone want the 365 tire upgrade, I have them mounted on new Alcoas and will bring them.
Otherwise, they will stay on the shop walls as a testament to my lack of smarts.

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

Wife and I arrived with our two late last night. We are in lot 829/#159.

Sorry I missed the Aqua Hot maintanence this morning. Just picked up our coach last month so if anyone is doing any work while they are here I am available as a gopher since I have a lot to learn.

Rob & Di Mills 
2004 Newell Coach #680

Gurus,

This is a little off the coaching path, but might be interesting to some folks.  Tonight at 5pm, I will be roasting a batch of coffee. This is the process that turns green coffee beans into those little brown nuggets of caffeinated goodness.  If you are a coffee person and wanna learn or just wanna excuse to come visit, please drop by my site (220).  Bring your own drinks....but I might have a bottle of wine opened.

Bill Johnson’s coach #220 5pm-6pm - Coffee Roasting 101

bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Gurus,

This morning Rudy supervised me while I performed annual maintenance on my Aquahot unit.  Several gurus stopped by and Rudy supervised and answered questions.  

I came away with a much better understanding of my water heater and really enjoyed getting my hands dirty.

Thanks Rudy!

Bill

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Well, so far it's been great seeing everyone again..

of course, there are always "buts" and I've got one.... I've got a slow water flow problem. any suggestions other than not showering

Ron Gripon
2003 coach 660-F150 
2005 Porsche Boxster

On city water ? On the 120 v pump? Or both?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )