You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

The fourth annual No Rally Rally (Official 2018 Gurus Rally) is Live!

We're on the Tennessee Alabama border  for the night and should be in tomorrow early afternoon.  Hate to miss the Blue Angels.  Sad

See you all then.

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567

Thanks to all who participated in the facetime this afternoon.  Even though it was hard to hear & see on my small phone, I truly appreciated you all taking time out of having fun & fellowship to say HI.  I missed a few things due to my medical treatment, as I have been in TX since February, but missing the No Rally Rally is by far my biggest regret!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Really enjoyed seeing everyone at the rally and really missed Steve. I am back home in Tenn and had a no drama trip home. Wish everyone safe travel and you all are the best. Thanks and have a great time in Bella Terra.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Steve you are really missed.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

The first night of the coach crawl was great fun. My wife and I enjoyed talking with everyone, and seeing the uniqueness and beautiful features in the coaches. No 2 Newell’s are alike is an understatement. Thanks Rhonda for organizing!

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

Potluck tonight at site 349
George and Phyllis Brown
6:00 PM??

We have 11 chairs
May need a few more

Georgeb
Coach 385
Toad Mini Cooper 

I posted a few pictures on this thread: http://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?tid=4216

And more on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&theater

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

In the marine world there is a tradition of "The Blessing of the Fleet". Jeannie and I have participated in these events for over 20 years, first in Little Rock, AR, then Destin Florida. It is interesting to see hard living fishermen, take a day off work, just to get their boat Blessed. They understand they need need for Divine help through the perils of the sea. I feel like driving this large, heavy, and complex bus is similar, and in the need of Blessings before hitting the road. In Destin FL, this is their week of Blessings, where they have a day to Bless the Church, Government, family, youth, marketplace, and fleet. Thursday is the Blessing of the Fleet there, and we will miss it for the first time in 12 years.

However, for those of you that might be interested. Jeannie and I would like to offer to come by and pray some Blessings over you and your coaches. This will only take about 5 minutes, and will involve a few prayers and rubbing some anointing oil on some mechanical parts like the engine.

For those interested, please contact me by email, PM, or drop by site 265.

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

Gurus,

I left yesterday after spending a terrific week renewing friendships and making new friends. It was heart warming to see folks jump in to help fellow Newell folks. The fellowship and the learning were really first rate.

Although Steve Bare was not there I think the group managed to keep the spirit of the "No Rally Rally" alive. We failed to plan pretty much everything but always had plenty to do.

When I left, there were 17 coaches associated with the rally and a few more that were friends of coaches at the rally. I think I passed Gordon on the way out of town so that brings the total to 18 plus some extras.

Thank you to the folks that were at the rally. You made the week for me super interesting and fun. Thanks to Steve for the idea of getting some folks together in beautiful LA (Lower Alabama) and thanks for Tom for getting the gurus together in the first place.

If you are still in Bella Terra....Carry On and have Fun!

bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Thanks to all who participated and contributed during this mornings general discussion session.

Gordon Jones @"bestgenman" will lead a discussion on generator use and technology in the morning at 8 am at our coach.

I will follow with a discussion of the pneumatic system plumbing if anyone is interested.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )