You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

The fourth annual No Rally Rally (Official 2018 Gurus Rally) is Live!

Thanks Swanky Wheels for the nice dinner gathering tonight!

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

(05-09-2018, 07:26 PM)Land Yacht Wrote:  Thanks Swanky Wheels for the nice dinner gathering tonight!

Second that!!! Delicious meal and great gathering!

Have fun in your new coach.

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit

Thanks to Di and Rob for a great meal and another guru opportunity to get to know one another.

Ice cream social tonite at the Entrekins at 7.

Bring your own bowls and spoons.

Apple pie is Boy Scout special, cooked in Dutch ovens over charcoal. If you are curious about how this is done drop by around 6

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(05-09-2018, 07:26 PM)Land Yacht Wrote:  Thanks Swanky Wheels for the nice dinner gathering tonight!

Agreed. the meal was great, the company wonderful andI think generally we're having another great Rally. Thanks Rob.

Ron Gripon
2003 coach 660-F150 
2005 Porsche Boxster
Exclamation 

Angry Richard, Sorry we had to miss the apple pie and ice cream. we had a very last minute family issue come up. It looked like a great time was had by everyone. We were looking forward to he company and the pie.

Ron and Yvonne, Journey wanted a bite, too.

Ron Gripon
2003 coach 660-F150 
2005 Porsche Boxster

This has been a fun week for Cindy and I. When we sold our Newell 4 years ago we thought we were done with this lifestyle but realized we not only missed it but also we missed the friends we've made previously and the new friends we've made this week.
I hope y'all new guys keep in touch on the forum and hope we can meet up somewhere along the road again.
Safe travels!
Forest & Cindy

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Forest,we feel the same way. We also met new friends. It has been a great rally and the only thing that would have made it better if Steve had been here.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

All Di and I had a wonderful time meeting everyone. As a newbie I can’t express enough my gratitude to everyone for sharing their knowledge and time helping me learn. It was really fun and look forward to the next time.

Rob & Di Mills 
2004 Newell Coach #680

Darlene and I would like to thank everyone for great time we had at our first Newell Gurus Rally. We enjoyed the fellowship, encouragement and advice everyone offered us during the rally. You made us feel right at home. This is a great group, lots of knowledge and experience. We hope to become a more active part of the group and hope to see you all as we travel this great country of ours.

A special thanks to Julius, Bill, Forest and Richard for spending countless hours (crawling under, around and through) working on our coach. And thanks to Ron for the led lights.

Joe & Darlene Roark
2007 Newell #1212
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

What an excellent No Rally Rally! First, Steve Bare, you were really missed. It was great to see some folks from last year again, and meet all the new people this year. A special thanks to Richard, Gordon, John, and Ron for coaching and helping me with my own special projects. I am already looking forward to next year.

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model