You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

King of the Road height control valves

Mike
Yes it applies to your valves but you are ok because yours ar mounted correctly and work as intended.

Ron and Joe,

HCVs and airbags are the hardest and nastiest chores on a Newell. I need to find a different specialty

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

My apologies if I overlooked it but would you happen to have the part numbers for those HCVs? I need to replace the two rears on a 2011.

Robert Lemon
South Florida
Coach #1426

Robert,

I don’t have any knowledge about the applicability on a 2011 coach. We are using these on much earlier coaches. I have an idea that Valid is using something completely different for their leveling system.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

Hello all Joe coach 469 here. Richard I went to king of the road but no part number. So please can somebody tell me the number. Thanks

Joe Galowitch
1998 Newell
Coach 459 45 foot 1 slide

Joe,

The part numbers for the King of the Road HCVs that fit our coach are:

K870005 Height control valve assembly Right Hand

K870006 Height control valve assembly Left Hand

The confusion with this description is that left hand does not mean it replaces the road side HCV.  The arm points to the left which is the curb side HCV on our coach.  The shop installed them in the wrong position and Richard found and corrected in Bella Terra in 2018.

Joe & Darlene Roark
2007 Newell #1212
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Joe,

Do you have a straight axle or IFS in the front? I would call and talk to Rob about what you have, and let him recommend the appropriate front valve. The valves that Joe Roark listed above do NOT work well with the Dana IFS84 front suspension.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

Rob sent me the KR0020, it includes the elbow and tee for $88.
Fits the Dana IFS84.

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

Ok guys thanks I have a straight axle. Richard guided me thru so I have matched what I have. Thanks for all the help. Joe coach 469

Joe Galowitch
1998 Newell
Coach 459 45 foot 1 slide