You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

If you just have to go smaller....

We attended the first Rally sponsored by RVillage last weekend. It was at Elkhart Campground, close enough to home that DW could do her shift at the hospital and I could tend to business as well.
I got to meet one of our neighboring campers who was driving a Leisure Travel Vans Serenity. He gave me a quick tour of the coach. I was impressed with the quality of the materials and construction. If I were in the market for a Type C MH they would be on my list.

https://leisurevans.com/

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Yes, LTVs are a great class C. We had the chevy based Libero, same basic floor plan but had a wider drive axle and had more CCC, for 3 years and put 60,000 miles on it. We then bought our current coach for the LTV Libero was too small to full time in.

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit