You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

What am I doing wrong???

Thank you everyone for your replies and input!  This is exactly what I was hoping to get.  Looks like I have some work ahead of me in building a new ad, or at a minimum revamping my existing ad.  All great points that you've shared, and I will take them to heart. 

Again, thanks!
Bryan

Bryan
Ionia, MI
1983 Apollo Sceptre 35' DP

Bryan,

Your coach is beautiful and should sell once someone sees it in person. It is the one of the very few coaches I have ever seen that rivaled Steve Bare's coach in polish and upkeep.

bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

(05-24-2018, 05:36 AM)bikestuff Wrote:  Bryan,

Your coach is beautiful and should sell once someone sees it in person.  It is the one of the very few coaches I have ever seen that rivaled Steve Bare's coach in polish and upkeep.

bill

Thanks Bill!  :Smile

Bryan
Ionia, MI

Are there any RV resorts or high end campgrounds near you? Maybe you could park it in a campsite for a month or so with a for sale sign on it?
As most of us have found out there are lots of people who have no clue what kind of value a Newell is compared to SOBs. And many people pay far more for their SOB.
And there is always a consignment place. Panterra, MOT, and a few others are familiar with Newells and can market them better.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

(05-24-2018, 06:05 AM)folivier Wrote:  Awith a for sale sign on it?
As most of us have found out there are lots of people who have no clue what kind of value a Newell is compared to SOBs.  And many people pay far more for their SOB.
And there is always a consignment place.  Panterra, MOT, and a few others are familiar with Newells and can market them better.re there any RV resorts or high end campgrounds near you?  Maybe you could park it in a campsite for a month or so

Funny that you mentioned Panterra.....they told me it was worth $100k.  Sad

Bryan
Ionia, MI