You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Silver leaf dash

Has anyone installed a silver leaf dash in there coach ? Just wondering if there is a kit and this cost.

Roger1 coach#588 2001 triple slide 45.8 

If you use search you will find answers to just about any question, including how to set it up.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Roger, Are you referring to the Glass Dash built in unit or the VMSPC interface unit that uses an external laptop / tablet?

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Looking to install a built in unit.

Roger1 coach#588 2001 triple slide 45.8 

if my memory serves me, Newell used to have that conversion listed on the TV in the customer lounge area in Miami. I can't remember the exact cost, but think it was a few K$$. But that is for complete new dash instrumentation panel. Check with Tommy Key or Creslie Clark at Newell for estimate.

i thought marius did that on his before he sold it?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I am thinking that the unit is around $5k plus 2-3k for installation. The VMSPc product has much of the same functionality with the exception of air pressure and fuel level monitoring. (I tried to figure out if Silverleaf has an external box that they use for these systems or if the glass dash box has inputs for air pressure and fuel level...but no luck).

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama