You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hello. Thanks for a great site. We are 2 years new to the coach world so trying to learn as much as possible and meet new people. AND......getting a little antsy with our non-slide Prevost interior space. Not well schooled on Newell (except the beauty from outside) so thought this might be the place to listen and learn. Thanks for having us. Tip

Tip Tollison

2005 Newell #743
Retired 2/18 . 
Think this retirement thing might be ok.

Tip, welcome to the site. Michael Day (@Fulltiming) is the resident expert on Newell options over the years. Any questions you have about slide configurations or power trains, he's the man.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Welcome Tip.

You might want to hook up with @"tuga" Gaidry. He has owned our coach, a two slide, and now owns a non slide Prevost. I can’t think of a better guy to give you a head to head comparison. He may go by Merle and Loise on some of the Prevost sites

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Hello Again.
Just traded Prevost for Newell Coach 743. Could not be happier to enjoy and start learning this new coach. Thanks for the previous warm welcome.

Tip Tollison

2005 Newell #743
Retired 2/18 . 
Think this retirement thing might be ok.

Welcome to the gang.  2005 and early 2006 are my favorite Newells.  I, like you, think this retirement thing is ok.  22 years in and not one boring day.

Good luck in retirement & with your "new" Newell.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531