You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C

Nebster,
Are you using a external surge protector? Which brand and model? Thank you.

Reese 

Newell Coach 1242

Called Progressive Industries on Tuesday and talked with one of their technical service reps. Reviewed the situation with the failed surge protector and the steps that I took. Rep suggested I try a different power pole. I stated that had already been tried with the same results. The rep mentioned to file a warranty claim, but to do that a receipt is mandatory. Since the surge protector is over 3.5 years old the receipt is long gone. 

Reese 

Newell Coach 1242

(06-13-2018, 05:59 AM)rcantrell52 Wrote:  Nebster,
Are you using a external surge protector? Which brand and model? Thank you.

I'm currently not, but I have a different electrical setup to handle supply faults inside the coach.

2008 Newell #1234
Boulder, CO

Talked with the warranty department at Progressive Industries late last week and explained the issue and that I did not have a receipt. I was told to submit a claim and in the space for the receipt just add picture of the surge protector. Also, I was told that the claim probably would be rejected without the receipt and if that happened to call him back. The claim was rejected and I called the person back and informed him that claim was denied. The person that I had been talking with did a manual approval of my claim and I received notice on Tuesday that a new surge protector had been shipped to me. 
I appreciate excellent customer service.

Reese 

Newell Coach 1242

Score!

2008 Newell #1234
Boulder, CO