You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

My name is Carol and I was very glad to find this site. I have been rving since 1990 and have owned several different motorhomes. I currently own a 40' Country Coach Magna. 
I have ALWAYS wanted a Newell so now it the right time to sell my mh and find one! I am looking for a 40' one however. That length is plenty long enough for me. I am looking for one with at least 2 slides around a 2003. There is one in Michigan for $199,000 with 3 slides. It has been for sale for quite awhile which makes me nervous. It may have a problem with it?? 
Anyways, glad to find this site!

Welcome Miss Carol! I do not have a Newell either but blessings on your journey! I just found this site also and Lord willing we will have a Newell and be on the road full time in 2021. Just wanted to say Hello

Robert & Tammy Hopkins Angel
2002 Kountry Star Newmar
2007 Prius

If you positively must have a coach around 40-41' and you are looking for a multi-slide Newell you are going to have to jump on any that come available because the universe of Newells that meet that requirement is very small.

Between 1999 and 2006 there were 2 dual slides 41' built in 1999 (#511 and 526) and a dual slide 41' in 2000 (#560), as far as 40' there were none built in 1999, 2000 or 2001, 1 dual slide built in 2002 (#616), 1 triple slide built in 2003 (#652 probably the one you are referring to), none in 2004, 2 triple slides in 2005 (#724 and 748) and none in 2006. So during those 8 model years Newell only built a total of 7 coaches less than 42'6" and only five 42'6" units and two 43'6" units made. All the others were 45' or longer.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

welcome. i dont have any info about the 03 in michigan. michael is right. there are very few shorter than 45 foot. i think most folks want the bigger coaches and the price is really not any different for the 45 footer.

that one does look nice in the pictures. but you always have to look at them. pictures are pictures.

i had a 38 foot newell and now have a 45 foot newell. each has its advantages.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Hello everybody!!!
At this time I do not have a coach. My wife and I are enjoying looking at all the coaches. We have recently decided that we want to move into a coach full time . So we are trying to ge as much information  as possible about the top coaches  that we like the most.   Newell, Monaco Entegra ,anjd  Tiffin. 
Newell by far is my favorite coach I like the way that it is different than all the other coaches.  So that is why I am here to learn all I can from all of you!!!  We will probably be ready to buy a senior next year. I look forward to making new friends and looking for the perfect coach!!!

Todd Green