You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1996 Newell Coach AC Questions

Jerry,

I respectfully disagree with Forrest on the use of the splitter. Without seeing both the splitter and the wiring configuration, I would not use it to run the House AC. Too much opportunity to fry a compressor or circuit board.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

an interesting question about service places for your newell. for heavy mechanicals....engine, tranny, and suspension try to find a reputable heavy truck or bus repair facility. a regular rv place will have no clue on the big rig systems you have in that coach. as for coach systems, it would need to be a high end rv facility and not your regular rv shop that can help. that is why it is important to do as much as you can yourself and or research here on the forum. a regular rv place will charge you their labor rate to learn what to do and then maybe not even fix it.

as i tell others.....i am my own warranty and if i cant do it and or my buddies here on the forum, then there is nothing a credit card with a big enough credit limit cant fix.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I had the board sent in and the rear AC is now working. Thanks, Everyone