You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Refrigerator replacement

So the old Amana finally gave it up. Getting new Whirlpool delivered tomorrow.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/whirlpool-2...Id=6136704

I kind of like it better without the knee wall....any comments on leaving it off besides the holes left behind?

BTW if someone could help me figure out how to get my pic's oriented correctly that would be very helpful.

2002 45'8" Triple Slide #639

Is the circuit board for front panel still good? Mine has gone out but refrigerator and ice maker work fine just ice dispenser door will not open. Newell refrig guy says board is no longer made.

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

(07-08-2018, 07:20 PM)Land Yacht Wrote:  Is the circuit board for front panel still good? Mine has gone out but refrigerator and ice maker work fine just ice dispenser door will not open.   Newell refrig guy says board is no longer made.

I know the lights on the panel did not work. Cannot say for sure if the board is okay but you are welcome to it if you like.
I have a friend who is an electrical engineer who will usually fix odd stuff like that for me (like a/c board)

2002 45'8" Triple Slide #639

(07-09-2018, 03:30 AM)Mike Meer Wrote:  
(07-08-2018, 07:20 PM)Land Yacht Wrote:  Is the circuit board for front panel still good? Mine has gone out but refrigerator and ice maker work fine just ice dispenser door will not open.   Newell refrig guy says board is no longer made.

I know the lights on the panel did not work. Cannot say for sure if the board is okay but you are welcome to it if you like.
I have a friend who is an electrical engineer who will usually fix odd stuff like that for me (like a/c board)

Yours sounds like mine, the panel lights do not work. Also, my ice maker dispenser door does not open, even though the ice maker dispenser works fine. Did your ice maker dispenser work ok? Can you pull your board out of the old frig? Thx Mike

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model