You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

M.O.T. or Premium Coach

Hello all,

So I'm considering consigning my 01 Newell with someone that specializes in selling this type of coach, and I'm leaning toward either Motorhomes of Texas or Premium Coach Group.  Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions or advice that might help me decide? 

Thanks much in advance,
Bryan

Bryan
Ionia, MI
1983 Apollo Sceptre 35' DP

i have not sold a coach or bought one from either but have been to both. of course premium is here in the phoenix area. they have indoor show rooms which is nice. i know we have gurus who have bought from both and many who have sold at MOT.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Bryan,
I used MOT to sell our 2012 Foretravel IH 45 in 2016. I would contact Jason Haskins and talk specifics with him. Have you to talked with Randy at Panterra in Holland, Mi.? Panterra has used Newells in their inventory. That could be another option to consider.  

Reese

Newell Coach 1242

My inlaws used MOT and it was sold in 2 days!

Pam

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

Just bought Newell #1413 from Premium Coach Group. Chad and group were excellent to work with.

2011 Newell # 1413
2013 Entegra Anthem (sold)

We dealt with Chad and Steve at Premium -- they were very accommodating, helpful and patient.

Paul
Coach #540
2000 Double Slide, Bath and a half, Average sized fan for its age
Fulltiming for a while around CO