You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Ready to buy 2005 / 06 Quad

Jason specifically or Anyone? I am corresponding with MH of Texas, but not with Jason.

Jason is the sales/business manager and is who you will negotiate terms with. I've dealt with Mel Cordray and he is very knowledgeable about Newells, he's a salesman there.
I've found both to be honest and reliable, more so than other places I've had dealings with.
Mel called to let me know that our present coach was just coming into consignment. Actually the owners were just signing the papers when he called. I put a refundable deposit with a credit card to hold it until we could get there. We're in Colorado now enjoying the nice weather.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

In your search for a Newell have you looked at www.rvtraderonline.com or rvonline.com or ebay. I have always found that rvtraderonline.com had more of a selection then rvt.com. Also, it seems that there are more listings from individuals on rvtraderonline.com then the other sites.
I have know Jason Haskins for 12 years and I feel that he will try his hardest to assist his clients. I have bought a coach from Motorhomes of Texas and had them sale a coach of mine.

Reese 

Newell Coach 1242

(07-25-2018, 05:51 PM)rcantrell52 Wrote:  In your search for a Newell have you looked at www.rvtraderonline.com or rvonline.com or ebay. I have always found that rvtraderonline.com had more of a selection then rvt.com. Also, it seems that there are more listings from individuals on rvtraderonline.com then the other sites.
I have know Jason Haskins for 12 years and I feel that he will try his hardest to assist his clients. I have bought a coach from Motorhomes of Texas and had them sale a coach of mine.

Reese 

Newell Coach 1242
Yes, we use both sites and agree with your assessment. Somewhat annoying is the sold listings remain live for long after the coaches are sold. Private sellers become annoyed with phone calls. Bus Stuff is more apt to have old expired listings to from what we have discovered. Interesting is to see the same coach being sold by different dealers hundreds of miles away from each other. Thank you for the insight. Can't wait to hit the road!

While you have already gotten the most promising sites recommended, certainly for the premium coaches, you might try some others as well. Newells don't show up as often, but they do appear from time to time:

Tradewindscoach.com
Motorhomefinders.com
Dreamfindersrv.com
Classyrv.com

Good luck.

Bob

Hey, that's great, appreciate it!

Just thought of a couple more sites worth trying although with less frequent results as previously suggested:
www.rvsellersusa.com
www.searchtempest.com (This is one of the sites that gives access to Craigslist nationally.) You never know.

Bob

One more for your viewing pleasure: Rvusa.com. This one is virtually all dealer listings as opposed to a mixture of private and dealer ads. Also, certainly not the volume of ads as RVtrader or Rvt.

Bob

OK, bought the coach, can't reveal per sellers request right now. But we pick it up mid September, driving to Newell for service and hitting the road. Thanks to everyone for suggestions. Learned plenty and figured out dealers / consigners make $25K and up and mark up usually $20K. Not sure if it makes a difference in an as is deal.