You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Cleaning spree

I’ve been sitting, waiting on service (found out today that we need to change out the head gasket so we are going to have that done).  In the mean time I cleaned up the wet bay yesterday and the aqua-hot bay - they look better than when I bought the coach (it was pretty dirty to start).  Next on the list are the battery bays - I ordered POR-15 and it’s sitting at home in Alabama (which doesn’t help me in the least). Ha! just noticed that the overfill tank has been attacked by dirty oily hands! Will fix that this evening when it cools down to 90!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Adrian, you have a gasket missing that goes around the fill tube on the main unit. Rudy Legget can get you one.

Also, you can take the access panel off the curb side of the unit and inspect the AC connection. Mine had been loose and melted the wire nut. Be careful it’s high voltage.

Bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama