You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1997 #463

Hmmmm, seems like a dealer would certainly check everything he could before purchasing a vehicle. Between 112,000 and 270,000 miles? Was that supposed to make you feel comfortable with your purchase? Did you see Superbirds post from yesterday? He seems to think the coach sold last year. Check out his post on this thread.

Life is what you make it.

Here's the link I found
https://rllemke.smugmug.com/Newell-Photo...-mtVqCkX/A

Looks like the same unit - this is what I based my comment on - I still like this unit - sorry it didn't work out for you. I would suspect there are other issues waiting to be fixed. I like fixing, so I guess that makes me Classic Newell guy or just out there. Smile
My 75 gives me lots of opportunities to learn and resolve.

John and Marcia Marshall 
1975 Newell 30ft - 9.0 IHC
1986 Navstar 9.0 Diesel 160hp
98 Mustang GT
getting closer
ASE Master & Computer Admin
Love old tech  Idea

Wow, great detective work! It has potential.

Life is what you make it.

It is/was a beautiful coach and if the seller had used the pictures in that previous ad, more people may have actually bid. 
But even though I'm no stranger to DYI, the fact that he intentionally failed to disclose it really had 270,000 miles gave me a bad feeling about what else he isn't being forthcoming with. 
So nothing lost, nothing gained but a little more wisdom.

Apparently the seller has decided to be upfront in his listing stating the coach computer reports only 280,821 miles on this coach.