You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

SOLD--Nice looking '04

You did good Ron!!

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

[quote='folivier' pid='4200' dateline='1361543718']
Congrats Ron, it will be nice to see the new coach at Spearfish.
Did you sell
Hey Forest, I know Ron did NOT sell his 96 but is offering it at a good price.....maybe you should give him a call if it fills the bill......Smile

Matt, right now we're just trying to get adjusted to fulltiming. Not sure yet if we want to move up or not. Slides or not, walk-through bath or bath and a half. The biggest concern is whether a 45' would keep us out of some areas we want to travel to. Then of course there is always the issue of selling ours....
Just needing to get out of Louisiana so I can dry out! Man I'm getting real tired of this rain.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

(02-22-2013, 01:06 PM)Fulltiming Wrote:  You did good Ron!!
THANK EVERYONE FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR HELP.
Just got back home from a 2500 mile trip from the west coast to the hills of TN. Made room at the house for two coaches. They both are the same paint scheme. I will try to give my thoughts on the different drive and ride at a latter date. I made some pictures of the coaches together with my cell phone but don't know how to post here. Matt, Steve, or Pam can because they are in an email format. They are different look when park side by side. The 04 just barely went in the bus barn with a 14' x 20' door. Not as much different as I thought there would be with the straight axle and independent in turning radius. The electronic is overwhelming to an old country boy but I will try to learn. I have had about 10 hrs sleep in the last 4 days.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

How's it going with the new coach? That was a LONG drive Smile

(04-01-2013, 08:41 PM)Jimmy daniel Wrote:  How's it going with the new coach? That was a LONG drive Smile
I have been working on trying to get moved from the 96 to the 04 and that is a job. I have had the 365 front tire upgrade done. My wife is working on the decor and I am trying to figure out the storage in the basement. I have had an open 24' alum trailer built to haul the RZR, G/W, and 1500 RAM. This will be my first time pulling a trailer since my racing days 30 years ago. For the last 13 year I have had a ramp on the back of the coaches and flat tow a truck. I hope this work out or I will be trying to sell an alum trailer cheap. My wife has not ridden in the 04 yet and we are hoping to make our first trip by the end of April. We will be heading to the Phoenix area and then to Utah before our rally in SD. Looking forward to meeting everyone there.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

I still pull a racecar trailer behind my 1991 and I can hardly tell its back there. You'll be fine.